Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Chin Up!!

It's been a while..now i am a new me..sadly, all this while i have been blinded by something unsure that i let go the real deal in front of me..i'm starting to open my heart to new things now..after all, i do have a lot of options i suppose.

going out with new friends, bake a lot more cakes and spending my time mostly in libraries on weekends is the new routine. i love my life. although it is not so much fun like i see others but i do feel i'm blessed enough to have so many great peoples around me.

Last 14 February , i met someone. a guy to be exact. while i'm doing my laundry.

yes, i know. some people may say it too fast, but meeting someone is the best way to forget the previous one. still in the process of getting to know him. We'll see how far can we go.

wanna know more about him?i'll update soon!hahahhahah

one thing for sure, he makes me smile every time reading his msg..funny guy..

No comments:

Post a Comment